Diseases can make anyone sick regardless of their age, place, race or living conditions. Pakistan is also affected and is vulnerable to widespread infection without taking serious and self-precautions to avoid this growing fear.
Fear and anxiety about coronavirus can cause people to panic, anxiety and isolation fear.
There are some simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy and avoid spreading this virus.
Older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk for more serious complications from coronavirus – COVID-19
These are the few things we can adopt to avoid spreading this viral virus.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds, especially after puffing your nose, coughing, or sneezing;
· Washing hands after bathroom and before eating or cooking food.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash or safe place.
Signs and symptoms:
· Fever, Dry Cough
· Shortness of breath
· Sore Throat
· Runny Nose,
· Seek medical advice if you feel symptoms and have been in close contact or met with a person known to have virus or if you live in or have recently been in an area with virus
These are the common, mild conditions and can feel sometimes.
Check with your doctor or hospital if you feel or need medical advice on these condition before any symptoms develops. Government of Pakistan and all provincial governments have setup all hospitals, clinics at high alert to provide required medical services if needed for anyone 24/7.
For more, keep connected and updated with www.SabzProperty.com